Saturday, December 15, 2012

to my 亲爱的

Dear I would like to share with you what Jana advice me last night.

But I know you don't want me to give up engineering so easily and also  that's the reason to make you unhappy so I don't know where to start and how to start.

Start from here then.

He told me his current position is  project manager.

His job scope is to survey what this market needs and make analysis.

His clients or his boss will give him a topic and he starts to study. And is like a team but he is the one to coordinate everyone what to do. Is kind of event planner of production in marketing.

Is totally different from what I want to be. 

But he is a really good listener and advisor to me. Perhaps it is because we both from engineering and I just like him gonna to give up what I studied.

He asked me why I want to be socialized event planner.

It is because I love to make everyone happy. I like to see smiling face. This is what I always do, never want to pick up a fight, don't want to reject others,think of other behalf,  all what I want is just don't let everyone down.  (I think you will think that what I imagine is too wonderful, reality is not like that, stop dreaming in your fantastic world .)

Dear, let me try and support me please. I need courage to give up what I tried so hard in the past 4years and now. And you are my courage.

Jana advice me to start from marketing. It is because marketing is a very big field, and easier to start from marketing and easier to switch to event planner from marketing too. He advices me to study some marketing video to know more about marketing.

I will note down his advice and think about to start from marketing.

I love you.

I really do.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment