Wednesday, August 4, 2010

=)

Suddenly feel like no mood to do the concrete assignment.
Well, i admit that, i am lazy.

The problem still there.
I am always feel there is a lot of problem between us.
I asked siauhong before, the problem that i always confuse, is it a REAL problem?

Do we suit each other?

Siauhong said, i dun think so.
She said, U both damn match.
she said, what u always request ct to do, is for his own good.
she said, u hope he can to be a better man.

Well, i accept this answer at that time.
May be, i dun want to give up yet at that time.

But now?
How come the problem appear again?

When will u change?
i asked him before the movie.

Just now, did u ever change for him?
I asked myself.
The answer, no.

I asked myself, Why?

Well, the only answer i think is, i haven't learn how to love.
Or, i not yet fall in love with him.
But i am sure, i like him.
When will i love him? is that day coming?
I try to find an answer.

Hope that day will come sooner.
No matter what is the answer i want or whenever the day i start to love him,
Hope that, the answer is good for me and him.

>.<

LOVE is not that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment